Wednesday, Dec 31
Club Sapphire is the premier Lifestyle Club in the Pacific Northwest catering to the most active and exciting swingers anywhere. We are a private on-premise club for members and guests.
The club offers a very intimate, sexy and social scene. The facility is just a few minutes South of Seattle and close to SeaTac airport which is especially convenient for our out-of-town guests. With about 10,000 sq ft of party space you will find plenty of room for socializing, dancing and a multitude of play rooms for both private or group rendezvous.
1 Night memberships have replaced the Guest event fee adjustments made previously.
You can pay for your membership online or at the door. When purchasing an event, you can select your membership type and include that with your payment.
If you wish to enter the Members Area, you will need to have a current membership.
Single Males please read the Single Gents guidelines.
We are a private club and a membership is required to attend an event.
If you are new or from out of town, we do offer One Night memberships (previously Guest entry).
The membership process is simple. Fill out an online membership application, confirm your email address, and then you will be welcome to attend the club. Your first visit will include an Orientation and Tour. Membership and Event fees can be purchased in advance or at the door. Before applying you MUST read the Club Terms & Conditions.
Save $5 or more by purchasing online in advance.
Special events will have different pricing. Below are at the door pricing.
(Fri & Sat)
* Single males will only be allowed to make reservations via email confirmation. See Single Gents guidelines.
Single females are free Wednesdays, and most Friday parties with any one of our paid membership options.
Paid membership is required for all events, One Night Memberships are available (formerly Guest entry).
Club Sapphire is a classy place with the sexiest members around. Dress as if you are going out on the town, dress to impress. Finding clothing and costumes for our weekly themes is always fun and adds to the thrill of the party.
Ladies: Cocktail or evening dresses, dress slacks or classy lingerie is a sexy way to start your evening. We love seeing skimpy and revealing outfits as the evening progresses. Shoes: Stilettos, pumps, dress boots and/or ballet style flats
Men: Button down or pull over collared shirts, slacks or designer jeans and designer t-shirts. Dress kilts are acceptable. Shoes: Dress shoes or nice athletic shoes.
Absolutely NO baggy stretch pants, sweats, flip flops or men's open toed shoes or sandals. No hats or casual clothing that is dirty or worn.
Over the years our guests have found that these simple guidelines make parties enjoyable, safe and fun for everyone.
1. Consent! Consent! Consent! Please remember to ask before touching. Verbal consent is important! Sexual assault/harassment is real and will be taken seriously.
2. The biggest rule is “NO means NO”. No person, male or female, should have to say no twice, nor explain an answer of “No thank you”.
3. Absolutely no illegal drugs, over indulgence of alcohol or fighting are ever allowed.
4. No firearms or weapons of any kind allowed on our premises. Violation will result in immediate expulsion and termination of membership.
5. Practice safe sex! Condoms are promoted and provided.
6. Respect each other. We have members of all body shapes and sizes, professions, education, religions, ethnic background and sexual orientations and desires.
7. NO PHOTOGRAPHY OR USE OF CELL PHONES IN ANY OF THE SOCIAL AREAS OR PLAYROOMS.
8. DON'T BE CREEPY.
9. Respect the rules of the venue. Since some of our special events take place in hotels or resorts, it is important to respect their rules; such as where clothing is optional and where sexual activity is permitted.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us .
Orientations run from 7 pm until midnight during each event. Orientations are always FREE, and you are under no-obligation to stay. Come take a tour. We know you won't want to leave!
Single Gentleman orientations are held on Wednesdays at 7 pm and required to purchase the Wed event in order to attend orientaiton.
How to Make an Orientation Reservation
After your have submitted an application, confirmed your email and selected a Username, you can select an event, click on Reserve Now and then reserve a spot for Orientation
See pictures of the club now, in our Gallery!
15901 W Valley Hwy, Tukwila, WA 98188
Just say you are with Sapphire!
The Ramada Inn offers a great nightly price and is less than a mile from the Club. They provide a deluxe Continental Breakfast and a courtesy shuttle that runs all night between the hotel and Club Sapphire. Summer rates may apply. Relax with a swim in their seasonal outdoor heated pool and hot tub. All of the spacious guest rooms include a microwave, refrigerator and flat-screen.